- Working with Buyer Clients
- Conduct perspective Buyer Consultation meetings, convert to clients and obtain Exclusive Buyer Representation agreement
- Manage buyer prospects from appointment through under contract to purchase.
- Handle negotiations concerning inspections and appraisals as needed.
- Work with our Transaction Coordinator to deliver jaw-dropping client service throughout the pend to close process.
- Attend closing appointments.
- Once under contract, the Transaction Coordinator will handle the communication and processing of the file. You handle only the negotiations so that you may focus on selling.
- Our support staff keeps you 100% focused on selling and money making activities.
- All of the systems, support staff, training, and development are provided.
- We have an amazing culture and our Team Members are viewed and treated as our #1 asset.
- You must be energetic, tech savvy, committed and have a strong desire to live an amazing life.
- No marketing or lead generation expenses. The only expenses you are responsible for are automobile (gasoline/car), cell phone, etc…
- EXTREMELY strong closing skills.
- Passion for selling with an enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Well-organized, service-minded with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Follow a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
- Disciplined about time.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate services.
- Strong Hand off Skills… Ability to handle your portion of the transaction and hand off to support staff.
- Computer Savvy: Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps, Brivity CRM (real estate specific lead management systems), CTE Tracking App, Multiple Listing Service and other systems as needed.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Must be available Weekends.
REGULAR WORK ACTIVITIES
- Conduct Buyer Consultation appointments with Buyer Prospects and get signed agreements.
- Follow buyer systems for conducting needs analysis.
- Assist client in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, etc…
- Coordinate and show selected properties to clients.
- Effectively negotiate contracts to closing (including inspections and appraisals, as needed.
- Additional Activities
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through closing.
- Lead Generation activities with the rest of the team at set times.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home ownership issues.
- Accurately record productivity and sales metrics to CTE and expect regular accountability meetings with supervisor.
TOOLS AND SYSTEMS UTILIZED:
- Google Apps for Work – Drive, Docs, Gmail, Sheets, etc…
- Brivity CRM – Lead Generation and CRM
- Slack.com – Team communication system
- MIBOR Matrix – MLS Service
- DotLoop – KW Contracts System
- KW Intranet – Training, Website, Resources
Office and field work
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining The Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams Realty in an agent or admin position, please complete these instructions:
- Click the link below and fill out the form, completely.
- Upload your resume when instructed to do so.
- We will reach out to you for a phone interview.