CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR
To provide jaw-dropping client service to all our clients, vendors and partners. Prepare marketing materials and complete marketing tasks for new and active listings as well as complete post closing tasks for both buyers and sellers. YOU are the face of our team!
Process all new listings from beginning to under contract and all SOLD clients (buyers and sellers) post closing:
- Answer phones, as needed.
- Prepare and send listing documents to new listing clients.
- Order/facilitate professional photography, videography, sign and lockbox installation.
- Input new listing on the local MLS
- Call client for verbal introduction
- Contact client everyday for the first 5 days on the market
- Contact client weekly thereafter
- Apply new listing marketing action plan and complete tasks – including posting on Craig’s List, Facebook, etc…
- Coordinate Open Houses, flyers, materials and marketing
- Give clients Open House feedback
- Follow-up with showing agents on feedback
- Be first point of contact for clients, customers, vendors — any and all parties in the transaction
- Keep Agent updated throughout active listing to under contract (via Slack.com)
- When pended, apply appropriate action plan and complete tasks
- Work closely with agent and Transaction Coordinator to ensure jaw-dropping client service throughout transaction
- Send client surveys
- Complete post closing action plan
- Must. Meet. Deadlines. No. Matter. What!
- Provides answers, not excuses.
- Real Estate Experience a Plus!
- Indiana Real Estate license a plus but not required immediately (may be in the future)
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Work well in a sometimes intense situations
- Technologically savvy or QUICK learner – We love to teach if you love to learn! (I need to be able to call you and walk you through a task over the phone and for you to “get it”)
- Excellent Professional Phone Voice and Manners
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to Detail with Excellent Organizational Skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability to Work Independently with little supervision
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Expect regular accountability meetings with Director of Administration
Experience within the Keller Williams network a plus, but not required.
(As many as possible. The selected candidate will be required to learn them all in time…. Don’t worry, we will teach you.):
- Residential Real Estate Experience and/or license
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs/Sheets/Drive
TOOLS AND SYSTEMS UTILIZED:
- Brivity – Transaction Coordination System/CRM
- Google Apps for Work – Drive, Docs, Gmail, Sheets, etc…
- Slack.com – Team communication system
- MIBOR Matrix – MLS Service
- DotLoop – KW Contracts System
- KW Intranet – Training, Website, Resources
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining The Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams Realty in an administrative position, please complete these instructions:
- Please click on the button below and fill out the form, completely
- Upload your resume when instructed to do so
- We will reach out to you for a phone interview