Our Expansion Agents work both the Sales and Listing sides of the business. They have top notch admin support and get the job done!
Our Expansion Agents are hungry for growth and success. We help them make that happen.
On our team, you will learn how to consistently generate and convert leads into clients, sales, and commissions. While we offer no income guarantees, our business plan equips you with the ability to earn $100K+ a year in this commissions-based role with the full support, technology, and coaching of a top team.
If you think this sounds like an opportunity you would be excited to explore, please click the link below to fill out our form. We’ll give you call so we can chat!
- Working with Listing & Buyer Clients
- Conduct Listing Appointments with perspective sellers, convert to clients and obtain agreement to list
- Fill out Listing Checklist and MLS profile sheet – turn file over to Client Care Coordinator
- Manage sellers prospects from appointment through under contract to sell.
- Conduct perspective Buyer Consultation meetings, convert to clients and obtain Exclusive Buyer Representation agreement
- Manage buyer prospects from appointment through under contract to purchase.
- Handle negotiations concerning inspections and appraisals as needed.
- Work with our Transaction Coordinator to deliver jaw-dropping client service throughout the pend to close process.
- Attend closing appointments.
- After you have the commitment to list, you will fill out the listing checklist and turn it over to the Client Care Coordinator to get contracts signed. Additionally, you will need to fill out the residential profile sheet for the MLS.
- Receive and present all offers to sellers. Negotiate a successful purchase contract.
- Once under contract (buyers and sellers), the Transaction Coordinator will handle the communication and processing of the file. You handle only the negotiations.
- Your 20% is lead gen, follow up, negotiations, appointments and closings.
- Our support staff keeps you 100% focused on sales and money making activities.
- All of the systems, support staff, training, and development are provided.
- We have an amazing culture and our Team Members are viewed and treated as our #1 asset.
- You must be energetic, tech savvy, committed and have a strong desire to live an amazing life.
- No marketing or lead generation expenses. The only expenses you are responsible for are automobile (gasoline/car), cell phone, etc…
- EXTREMELY strong closing skills.
- Passion for listings and people using an enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Well-organized, service-minded with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Follow a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
- Disciplined about time.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate services.
- Strong Hand off Skills… Ability to handle your portion of the transaction and hand off to support staff.
- Computer Savvy: Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps, Brivity CRM (real estate specific lead management systems), CTE Tracking App, Multiple Listing Service and other systems as needed.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Must be available Weekends.
REGULAR WORK ACTIVITIES
- Listing Workflow
- Conduct listing appointments with Listing Prospects and get commitment to list from sellers.
- Follow listing systems and processes already in place.
- Assist client in pricing and readying home for market with advice/knowledge.
- Effectively negotiate contracts to closing – including inspections and appraisals – as needed.
- Work closely with the Client Care and Transaction Coordinators to deliver jaw dropping customer service.
- Buyer Workflow
- Conduct Buyer Consultation appointments with Buyer Prospects and get signed agreements.
- Follow buyer systems for conducting needs analysis.
- Assist client in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, etc…
- Coordinate and show selected properties to clients.
- Effectively negotiate contracts to closing (including inspections and appraisals, as needed.
- Additional Activities
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from pre-listing through closing.
- Lead Generation activities with the rest of the team at set times, at a minimum.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding the local market, CMA’s, neighborhoods and home pricing.
- Accurately record productivity and sales metrics to CTE
- Expect regular accountability meetings with supervisor.
TOOLS AND SYSTEMS UTILIZED:
- Google Apps for Work – Drive, Docs, Gmail, Sheets, etc…
- Brivity CRM – Lead Generation and CRM
- Slack.com – Team communication system
- MIBOR Matrix – MLS Service
- DotLoop – KW Contracts System
- KW Intranet – Training, Website, Resources
Office and field work
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining The Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams Realty in an agent or admin position, please complete these instructions:
- Click on the button below and fill out the form.
- Upload your resume when instructed to do so.
- We will reach out to you for a phone interview.