To provide the best service ever (100% +) to our buyer and seller clients, vendors and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions, converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
Process all new Pending Contracts (Buyer & Seller) from beginning to end:
- Coordinate transaction with clients, Title Company, Lender, Cross Sales Agent and any other vendors
- Order Title/Home Warranty as needed per Purchase Agreement
- Intro and Weekly calls/emails to all parties involved ensuring constant communication throughout the transaction
- Complete all tasks associated with appropriate Action Plans in Brivity
- Be first point of contact for clients, customers, vendors — any and all parties in the transaction
- Keep Agent updated throughout the process (via Slack.com)
- Coordinate appointment time(s) with all parties involved, as needed
- Coordinate loan process to ensure timely closing
- Schedule closing appointment and ensure all parties sign/close on time
- Must. Meet. Deadlines. No. Matter. What!
- Provides answers, not excuses.
- Real Estate Experience a Plus!
- Indiana Real Estate license a plus but not required immediately (may be in the future)
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Work well in a sometimes intense situations
- Technologically savvy or QUICK learner – We love to teach if you love to learn! (I need to be able to call you and walk you through a task over the phone and for you to “get it”)
- Excellent Professional Phone Voice and Manners
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to Detail with Excellent Organizational Skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability to Work Independently with little supervision
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Expect regular accountability meetings with Director of Administration
Experience within the Keller Williams network a plus, but not required.
(As many as possible. The selected candidate will be required to learn them all in time…. Don’t worry, we will teach you.):
- Residential Real Estate Experience and/or license
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs/Sheets/Drive
TOOLS AND SYSTEMS UTILIZED:
- Brivity – Transaction Coordination System/CRM
- Google Apps for Work – Drive, Docs, Gmail, Sheets, etc…
- Slack.com – Team communication system
- MIBOR Matrix – MLS Service
- DotLoop – KW Contracts System
- KW Intranet – Training, Website, Resources
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining The Real Estate Pros of Keller Williams Realty in an administrative position, please complete these instructions:
- Click the button below and fill out the form, completely
- Upload your resume when instructed to do so
- We will reach out to you for a phone interview